Thanksgiving

Started by getthenet, October 08, 2018, 12:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

getthenet

Happy Thanksgiving Day to all of our friends north of the border !

fishtildark

Would also like to wish all our Canadian friends a HAPPY THANKSGIVING
. Many things to be thankful for and the contacts and acquaintances from this board are among them.Everyone have a safe and enjoyable holiday.
Sam
So many lures and so little time.

Greg

Thanks getthenet and FTD!

It has been a very grey and pretty cold weekend - had the full turkey dinner at my parents last night - after about 3 hours of the river (got 1 nice bass and 2 pike).  Pretty great day!

(still in turkey coma).
Greg

puckster_guy

TY guys. Got stuffed with turkey and ham with my kids last night. It was a great day. And Mathews beat Kane last last night in a great game. The only thing missing an late evening troll...
Days spent fishing don't count against life :)

Nancy

Hope everyone north of the border had a great Thanksgiving day. It kind of krept on me. My apologies.

Fort Wisers

Belated Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Took a little family walk around the cabin on the Sunday and snagged a bird (ruffed grouse) on a rainy miserable day that I truly figured was a lost cause to see anything.
The girls were happy as they actually spotted the bird and daddy was happy because this is the first hunt since 2007 (our old gangs last moose hunt before everyone got married and had kids LOL).
Hope everyone had a great weekend.....

puckster_guy

Hey how cool FW, I haven't hunted in over 10 yrs. I miss hunting those birds. Lots around here, they nest everywhere.
Days spent fishing don't count against life :)