Countdown 2019

Started by michelle, April 23, 2019, 01:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michelle

Doesn't look like anyone has started this thread this year yet so here goes.....23 days for me! It's been such a long, dreary winter, looking forward to my week off at camp.

Kyle Skelding

38 days, just pulled the boat out of storage. Waiting on a nice day when i'm off work to reorganize the tackle and get the boat ready for the trip.

RHYBAK

My June  trip is off this year due to a European Cruise but my clock shows 129 days to my September 1, 2019 Kipawa Trip

Good luck to all of the Spring trippers
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

Jay Thomas

113 days until trip departure day. In the meantime, I hope to read lots of trip reports from all the groups going earlier. Tight lines everyone!

Jay

NortonJoe

108 long days....can't wait!
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
~Henry David Thoreau

T-Bone

Trip 1 = 29 days
Trip 2 = 93 days

And Nort'...they're all long days...no matter how many there are...  ;D

Between now and the late-May trip I think I have at least 2-3 business trips...have no idea when I'm going to have time to "get ready". Maybe the night before we leave.  :o
Embrace every moment...you only get it once

Oarin

81 more days until TBL Outpost! Can't wait.

SgtCrabby

96 till my departure date.

I'm getting antsy and I was on the water just last week ...

pike mike

Tree cutter

42 days before we hit Sasseginega lake and cabin 5

Hodgey1

Quote from: T-Bone on April 24, 2019, 12:51:38 PM
Trip 1 = 29 days
Trip 2 = 93 days
My countdown

Trip 1 = 51 days
Trip 2 = 86 days

I am sooo looking forward to getting back to Kipawa. Close your eyes for a moment, listen to the water lapping against the boat, warm breeze blowing through my thinning grey hair and a nibble on my line. Rinse and repeat. ;D Oh yea, and a swig of cold beer as I wonder what it would be like to retire.
Walleye Rock!

NortonJoe

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
~Henry David Thoreau

StephK

2 days for me...

Will be staying at Taggart Bay Lodge for the week. Can't wait to be on the boat, line in the water, beer in hand and enjoying the peacefulness of the water!

Hodgey1

Quote from: StephK on June 06, 2019, 10:41:17 AM
2 days for me...
Look forward to your report. Good luck!
Walleye Rock!

MikeFromTheSouth