3 SEASONS JULY 26-AUG-3

Started by CaptainCrappie, September 04, 2019, 08:54:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hodgey1

C.C.

What a truly touching and heart felt trip report......Your grandson Brennan appears to be happier than heck to be fishing at Kipawa with Grandpa. I really enjoyed it also, as one of my greatest hopes, is that one of my three young grandchildren can experience Kipawa with me someday. I have a 14 month old, 3 yr and 6yr old, so hopefully in another 4-6 years one will be ready.

I was at Alwaki with T-Bone that same week as you were at Kipawa, that storm was a dandy. We actually heeded the warnings and skipped the lake that night thankfully. It blew through with a massive furry, thankfully fairly quick.

It concerns me a bit that you weren't seeing any walleye when you used your underwater video...I hope the smallies aren't a detriment to the walleye population.

I hope you get another chance to take the grandkids fishing in Kipawa!
Walleye Rock!

SgtCrabby

Wow, that is a great report.  My eyes seem to have gotten something in them reading, making them water. 
You made some of the best memories for Brennan.
Congratulations grandpa.
I hope to be able to take my grandson some day. 

CaptainCrappie

General Rhybak,   I never thought a herring could get that big either. We were trolling with worm harnesses, near Twin Rocks.   That thing put up a good fight for Brennan and when I first saw it, I thought it was a laker. I caught one that was about 10" right after that. 

C.C.
You don't get these days back.  Live each day as if it were your last and one day you will be right.

JLG

Nancy

@CaptainCrappie , I have missed your trip reports. This is a truly outstanding read. The time that you are Brennan spend together creating memories I am sure will last his lifetime.