Previous topic - Next topic

SgtCrabby

For all of our northern friends.
Enjoy.

Jay Thomas

Thanks very much SgtCrabby.

Jay

Oarin

Hope everyone has a great day! It's my favorite holiday.

Rico

Thanks SgtCrabby. Leftover turkey sandwiches for lunch today.

limacharley

A belated Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
I deep fried an organically fed free range turkey. A colleague of mine raises them commercially.
Fed 10 of us with leftovers for my son for the week.
OMG so juicy.
Everybody is a genius.
But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,
it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
- Albert Einstein

T-Bone

AHHHH!!! Thanksgiving meal is an all time favorite of mine...mouth is watering thinking about it. Love the leftovers just as much. I thought about making a turkey breast on Sunday in a nod to my Canadian friends, but got too PO'd at my Browns and ended-up having a sandwich for dinner instead while crying in my beer. 

Looking forward to US holiday in about 6-weeks.
Embrace every moment...you only get it once

puckster_guy

I had a deep fried turkey at my brothers yesterday. I think it's the best way to cook a turkey or walleye for that matter. Hope all y'all had a great holiday. I did. Back to camp either next week or the next to git'er ready for winter. I hope to make a trip or two after the snow starts flying. Pictures at 11
Days spent fishing don't count against life :)

Hodgey1

Happy belated to all my Canadian friends!
Walleye Rock!

Fort Wisers

Wow where is fall going!?!

Belated Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
We actually had our big Thanksgiving dinner last week as my wife's side of the family was over for the event, here at home.
This weekend past (actual Canadian Thanksgiving weekend) we were up at camp and had a mini thanksgiving, my mom was included in the fun this year.

On Sunday, Katie and I sat down for a quick afternoon tea, on the front porch of the camp, just about 3:00pm after finishing up some chores.
A grouse walked right in front of us, maybe 20 feet away.
I ran inside to get the 410 while my wife kept an eye on it.
As luck would have it we had a little bit of grouse to go along with our homemade sausages for dinner that night!
A warm home/cabin (depending on which weekend for us), weekend with family and good food on the table, can't ask for much more than that.
Much to be thankful for.....

Hope everyone had a good weekend as well:
Brent