Fishing Funny pictures/memes

Started by Greg, October 31, 2019, 03:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Been thinking about doing this for a while... finally spent some time and consolidated over 1100 funny fishing pics in one place... and just wanted to share with some more fishing buddies... I sent this to 5 of my regular local fishing buddies and got emails, texts and phone calls back endorsing the library... it is all intended in the spirit of fun and to help the winter blahs (not fishing gets me down).  Hope one of these makes you smile a little bit!

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiG2rid44IV4iAeGD2_dUqncCmv-?e=Pb0bG7

Now... some of these are NOT politically correct, NOT that polite, and some do contain profanity.... so if you are sensitive to that kind of thing, perhaps just don't click on the link.

P.S. If you see any that are duplicates or NOT related to fishing/boating, let me know if you have the time.

Cheers,
Greg

Note: This post in no way represents the opinions of kipawafishingforum.net board!!!!

smitty55

Good one Greg, that must have taken a while to round up. I only went thru the first 100, 18 and 20 repeat at 68 and 76

Cheers

Greg

Thanks Smitty, I'll try to clean that up!

RHYBAK

YOUR MISSING THE ONE WITH A MAN HOLDING A SNOOK WITH HIS BAIT STICKING OUT OF HIS SHORTS
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

Hodgey1

Great job Greg! Glad to see someone else has a sense of humor like my own. Also loved the disclaimer  :D 

She said to tie her up and do whatever I want, so I did  ;D ;D ;D
Walleye Rock!