Where are you from KFF Member?

Started by Hodgey1, July 24, 2020, 12:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hodgey1

Quote from: Jig and drift on July 27, 2020, 04:06:48 PM
Hi Hodgey, easier for the expert to do it. Add me at Avon, Ohio.  Thanks for doing all this !

Yup, only takes me a minute or two. You are welcome!
Walleye Rock!

Chazz

Jig and Drift - hello neighbor we're from Amherst

Jig and drift

Outstanding Chazz.  Enjoy this long needed rain today

JLG

Hi hodgey:  Map only opens in view (not edit) for me.  Please add me
- Addison, Pa

Hodgey1

Quote from: JLG on July 27, 2020, 07:03:59 PM
Hi hodgey:  Map only opens in view (not edit) for me.  Please add me
- Addison, Pa

Hi @JLG , sorry you had problems, I added you to the map. Thanks for participating
Walleye Rock!

Hodgey1

Here’s the link again, are other people having issues? I double checked the settings to make sure it said
“anyone with the link can edit”

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=14l7M4i9o_Hi5xdfw9v3wadplw-_JTW1G&usp=sharing

Let me know if others are having issues. I have no problem adding people to the map if you runs into issues. I’m glad people want to be involved. Its interesting seeing the map grow and seeing where everyone is from.
Walleye Rock!

Goach15

Midland Ontario for me Hodgey...Thanks

JLG

Thanks Hodgey.  Went into link again and where the link has "edit" in it when the map comes up it says "viewer"  I copied it and attached for you to see.   https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=14l7M4i9o_Hi5xdfw9v3wadplw-_JTW1G&ll=39.70455282240606%2C-79.43517907748569&z=11

puckster_guy

Quote from: Goach15 on July 27, 2020, 09:02:18 PM

Ahh my old fishing grounds. Been a long time since I fished there...
Days spent fishing don't count against life :)

Hodgey1

Quote from: Goach15 on July 27, 2020, 09:02:18 PM

Hi @Goach15 , you’ve been added! Thanks.
Walleye Rock!

RHYBAK

o.k.
I just added an image to my location pin.
Very easy
Click onto you location pin.
Click the camera
add an image
very easy
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

Hodgey1

I am not positive what the issue might be causing some people to have difficulties editing the map. On my desktop computer it is pretty simple, but when using my iPad it is not. I sent the link to my wife, And then tried to edit the map and was unsuccessful. I have since gone back in and adjusted the settings of the map and hoping that helps.

The other option that has been working well, is for people to post a general location here and then I will add it to the map. Like I’ve mentioned before, that is no problem at all for me to do. People can also email me directly “hodgey1@aol.com” or send a PM here at the forum.

I am enjoying seeing everyone’s  locations populate on the map, it is very interesting to see where everyone is from. No surprise, it appears Ontario is winning with the most members. I am a little surprised that there isn’t any members posted yet from Quebec?
Walleye Rock!

RHYBAK

I originally thought michelle was from Quebec but I was wrong.
The only other Quebec member that I know about is crunchie

Oops.... and a few lodge owners
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

michelle

Hi Rhybak! I lived in Thorne, ON from 99-06, then off to Sudbury. I worked in Temiscaming though :)

Ira

Hi all, from the Albany, NY, area.

Thanks for setting this up, Hodgy!