Lake Kipawa Area Outfitters Map

Started by Hodgey1, September 01, 2020, 11:12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hodgey1

Its been a while since I made a map  ::) which got me itching.

Here is a rough draft of a user friendly, Lake Kipawa Area Outfitters Map. I divided it into two layer/sections, one layer is drive-in Outfitters "Ones you can still have access to your auto" and the second, is remote/boat in only Outfitters. @Gary S  was looking for a drive in option, which spurred the idea.  I did my best to try and figure out which was which, but some it was difficult to tell? Some may have both drive-in and Outpost type arrangements, but I'm not certain of all that, so you may need to dig further. If you see an Outfitter miss labeled "Drive In or Boat in" let me know. I gleaned most of the information from the forum tab marked "Lake Kipawa Area Outfitters" Some places I could not find any current information on the internet about them still being viable, so I omitted them, like Landriault Outfitters?

Please reply or PM me any additions, subtractions, errors and ect.

Lake Kipawa Area Outifitters Map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1T8Rqve46cu4Ke1iim6ea2haTgIUJGFMQ&usp=sharing

Disclaimer: This map is intended to help KFF members and potential new members find Outfitters.  It is not intended to offend, discriminate, yada-yada or promote anyone, anything or that........Crabbiness about the map will not be tolerated  8) Unless its from @SgtCrabby  ;D
Walleye Rock!

Jig and drift

Nice job Hodgey !

limacharley

Alwaki sold their outpost camp last year I thought.
That's a private camp now me thinks.
Everybody is a genius.
But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,
it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
- Albert Einstein

Hodgey1

Walleye Rock!

Netman

Hey @Hodgey1,

Just a heads up - The actual location for "Grassy Lake Outfitters" is

47°00'24.6"N 78°10'29.3"W  (47.006837, -78.174807)

The address noted is his in town address.

Hodgey1

Quote from: Netman on September 02, 2020, 12:43:01 PM
Just a heads up - The actual location for "Grassy Lake Outfitters" is
47°00'24.6"N 78°10'29.3"W  (47.006837, -78.174807)
The address noted is his in town address.

Thanks @Netman ! I made the correction.
Walleye Rock!

Greg

Hodgey1

Quote from: Greg on September 02, 2020, 01:35:21 PM
Great job Hodgey!!!

Thanks Greg. Let me know if there is any other Outfitters that need added.
Walleye Rock!

Jig and drift

Hey Hodgey,
Similar to Grassy Lake the Dumoine Lake address is the in town address   Not really a big deal but here is the lake location. 46° 54′ 34″ N, 77° 53′ 39″ W    Or the big lake just west of the Ten Mile location.

Thanks for all you have done
Dave

Hodgey1

Quote from: Jig and drift on September 03, 2020, 05:20:46 PM
Hey Hodgey,
Similar to Grassy Lake the Dumoine Lake address is the in town address   Not really a big deal but here is the lake location. 46° 54′ 34″ N, 77° 53′ 39″ W    Or the big lake just west of the Ten Mile location.

Thanks for all you have done
Dave

@Jig and drift thanks for the update on Dumoine. I moved it.

You are welcome! Love Kipawa and miss it dearly.
Walleye Rock!

Jig and drift

Hodgey1

@Fort Wisers  Hi Brent, can you make this a sticky under General Discussion or add it to the Lake Kipawa Area Outfitters tab next to the help button please.

Thanks!
Walleye Rock!

Hodgey1

Walleye Rock!

Fort Wisers

Quote from: Hodgey1 on March 01, 2023, 02:10:03 PM
@Fort Wisers  Hi Brent, can you make this a sticky under General Discussion or add it to the Lake Kipawa Area Outfitters tab next to the help button please.

Thanks!

Made sticky for you @Hodgey1!
Sorry for the delay, cheers:
Brent

RHYBAK

Hodgey1

Are you sure there is a Moose Bay Camp?
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle