Happy Thanksgiving!

Started by Hodgey1, November 25, 2020, 03:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hodgey1

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Kipawa Forum members in the states. It’s been a rough year. I am thankful that this year is about finished and hope that next year is better. Back in March I felt pretty certain that things would be back to normal by now and they’re not. Many of the people that I work with are not even celebrating Thanksgiving besides just the people in their household. That is sad. Thanksgiving has always been a big celebration in my families life. My mother would begin preparing for Thanksgiving days in advance. She would begin setting the table on Monday before the holiday. I miss her dearly and will think about her often tomorrow as we celebrate a much subdued gathering.

I hope everyone here is staying well. Everyone in my circle is healthy and well. Enjoy your day tomorrow and let’s all hope for a better Thanksgiving next year.
Walleye Rock!

Gary S

Happy and SAFE Thanksgiving to all! For the first time ever we will stay home, just the wife and I. Next week at the hunting camp will be similar, my brother. nephew, and me for a few days then just my brother and I for the rest of the week.

Fort Wisers

Happy Thanksgiving to all the good KFF folks south of the border.
Despite restrictions etc have a great weekend and enjoy.
Stay Safe and have lots of turkey and stuffing for us!

Brent, Katie and the kids

Greg

Happy thanks giving to everyone in the US!

Enjoy and stay safe.

Greg

RHYBAK

Happy Thanksgiving to our U.S. Friends.

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

fishtildark

Thanks to everyone and Happy Thanksgiving to all of you too. This has always been my favorite Holiday as it is about getting together with family , not worrying about whether they will like their gift . Love the smell of the turkey cooking. This is also the Holiday that is immediately followed by another favorite... Deer season in Pennsylvania. Like everything else its going to be different this year between the covid issues keeping some of our crew at home and the Pa Game commission trying to sell more licenses. Last year they changed opening day to Saturday and now allowing Sunday hunting for the first time in history. survived all these years without Sunday hunting and the weekend used to be just a fun time when my son in law and grandson would come to camp even though they dont hunt. I am thankful that there are people on this board that understand the tradition of the hunting and fishing trips. Take care and everyone be safe . FTD
So many lures and so little time.

Captain Hali

To all members and friends of KFF living south of the border, have a GREAT THANKSGIVING. May our scientific community pull a rabbit out of its' hat and get the border open by ice out 2021.