3 seasons camp sold to keep on running with my help

Started by Mr3seasonscamp, April 18, 2021, 08:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr3seasonscamp

Hello dear customers and friends,
It is with pleasure, but with a heavy heart that I announce the official sale of 3 Seasons Camp.
In order to ensure the transition and pass on my knowledge to the new owners I will be
available this season. We will meet again in a different context, but as pleasant.
Rest assured that the goal of the new buyers remains to offer you a pleasant stay that lives up to your expectations. It is together that we will continue the tradition of 3 Seasons Camp.
Throughout my 15 wonderful years with you, I would like to thank you all for your trust in me, to have accepted my personnality and to have chosen us for your unforgettable stay. My fondest memories will be having met such wonderful people and will all be etched forever in my memories. I could say that I fulfilled a dream, the dream of being able to transmit my knowledge of fishing and hunting and share this passion with several of you. It is with great emotion, but with my head held high that I bequeath the guides to the
Petrik family. I am extremely proud to have succeeded in making 3 Seasons Camp a dream location where it is
good to create memorable and wonderful moments.
Thank you everyone.
I wish to see you again on beautiful Lake Kipawa.
Réjean "Reggie".

knuckles

Congratulations to you and your family as you enbark on your next adventure what ever it may be. It was a pleasure meeting you. My wife and i will be sure to keep our eyes out looking for you whenever we are up your way from Sunnyside.

You have helped many members of this site make happy and fond memories. You will be leaving a great legacy behind.

We will wish the new owners the best of luck and continued success.

Cheers to you and your family Rejean.

Jay Thomas

Hi Reggie,

Congratulations on completing the sale of 3 Seasons Camp. While I realize that selling wasn't an easy task, it was a decision that you and your family made a few years ago. I was lucky enough to spend 17 weeks over 14 years fishing Lake Kipawa with 3 Seasons Camp as our home base. Many, many enjoyable memories. Thank you very much. While I am not aware of what you plan to take on next, I'm positive you will succeed again.

Best regards,

Jay

CaptainCrappie

I remember the news and the shock we had when Gerry sold the camp to Reggie. Nothing really changed. The comaraderie between the owner and guests was still there.  The laid back way the camp was run didn't change.  The care and upkeep to the camp continued.  The influence that Gerry had on Reggie was very apparent and my hope is that the new owners will continue the 3 Season legacy that Reggie was entrusted to continue.  3 Seasons is a very special place.  I'm believing that the new owners will aim to please as well.

Thanks Reggie, you did good!   Good luck and God bless.

C.C.
You don't get these days back.  Live each day as if it were your last and one day you will be right.

chiaro

I toured the camp one summer while staying somewhere else. I'd stay there and would consider staying there in the future. Good luck to both the seller and buyer. Fishing will be healing this summer, I predict it's gonna open up and be nearly normal for the summer!!