Author Topic: Canadian Wiggler wanted  (Read 4430 times)

Offline fishtildark

Canadian Wiggler wanted
« on: August 25, 2014, 03:49:33 PM »
Its hard to believe that i am the first to post on this section but I guess it proves that fishermen dont get rid of equipment often . This is a search.
As a result of my brilliant idea that the Lake trout may be shallower, I lost my favorite trout lure - chrome blue with silver bottom  canadian wiggler . they are hollow brass and are made by Linquist tackle. I have checked their site. they have a similar one, but just not the same if you know what I mean. Mine was an older vintage about 3.5 inches long . If anyone has one they would like to sell i am interested. I already have the jointed version which has never caught a fish. thanks. Sam
So many lures and so little time.

Offline puckster_guy

Re: Canadian Wiggler wanted
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 06:44:00 PM »
Thats my most productive  color for cranks on kip. I have several that work well. GL bro, I'll scour my tackle boxes next time at camp. I have several I never use.                 
Days spent fishing don't count against life :)

Offline Dog

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 11:09:11 AM »
@fishtildark
I gave up on the classifieds section... I posted a St Criox rod here a while back and was practically giving it away and no one ever responded... oh well. good luck finding your lucky lure!

Offline rambler

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 07:10:35 AM »
I have a couple of the silver ones, but I still use them. Sorry

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2014, 10:40:07 AM »
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=canadian+wiggler+blue+and+silver&_osacat=0&_from=R40%7CR40%7CR40&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR2.TRC1.A0.H0.Xcanadian+wiggler+&_nkw=canadian+wiggler+&_sacat=0

Might keep an eye out here. No blue and silver right now, but several other colors. Maybe a blue and silver will show up with patience.  :)

Offline fishtildark

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2014, 02:44:44 PM »
thanks to all. I had an email response from the company president .explaining what they had . I have to measure my other ones for the size but they may be able to get close to what I had. Most impressive was the responsiveness by Lindquist tackle.
So many lures and so little time.