Complete Jig Making kit

Started by Dog, October 08, 2014, 10:24:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog

Free to good home is my complete Jig making kit....

I bought this stuff in 2008/2009 and haven't really used it much since then and am tired of moving it around and to be honest my wife and I are trying to have kids so playing with melting lead isn't something that sounds like a good idea for the foreseeable future... anyway...
here's what I have for someone who wants it... I have no idea how I'd get it to you other than to meet you or take it north with us and leave it at TBL with Yves next year as I don't want to ship it...

smelter (to melt lead)
2-3 molds
some hooks for the molds
probably some metal too for the smelter (not sure)
bunch of powder paint (probably 20-24 jars that apply by dipping a hot jig in it and then curing it with a heat gun)
probably some other various items in the tupperware box but I haven't opened it in years and don't plan to before giving it to someone...

heat gun not included

first come, first serve

One more cast...

puckster_guy

I'm done having kids, my youngest is 22. However I still like to practice making kids.  Wonderful not having to worry about such things lol. Being an old fart sure has it's rewards. If you don't have any takers yet. It'll make a great addition to my camp...especially as the boss dosn't like to practice like she used to ;) :)
Days spent fishing don't count against life :)

Dog

SOLD!

Joe,
Consider it yours. I'll put it in my 2015 loadout and we'll figure out the details next year to meet up offline.
-Nate
One more cast...

puckster_guy

Days spent fishing don't count against life :)