Gallery Is Up and Open To Receive Pictures Yeah! For Real this time!

Started by Administrator, April 29, 2014, 11:16:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Administrator

Getting a gallery up wasn't quite as overwhelming as I thought. I posted one pic to try it out. You can actually post it right from your own computer without having to upload it to photobucket. Pretty easy. Will be looking forward to seeing more pics up there.  :)

Administrator

Seems a though I have a glitch in the gallery. Right now only the admin can post. Sorry about that. Will get it fixed and going soon.

Administrator

I honestly have been working on this ALL day long to the point where I feel like pulling my hair out. One problem has created two. I have not forgotten. It is just mixed with technical difficulties along with lack of knowledge, a tough combination. I will get it. Please be patient.

Administrator

Finally got it fixed. If anyone has any problems feel free to let me know. Should be good to go now. Look forward to seeing some great pics.

600 miles north

I tried it and it worked. I did have to resize my photo at shrinkphoto.com to less than 2500 by 2500 pixels to get it to accept the photo here on the site. Thanks for the hard work John!

Brad
600 miles north is where I'd rather be!

600 miles north

I actually resized the pic to 25% a second time and it fits the screen much better than the first try at 75%.

Cheers!
Brad

Administrator

Do you know what size in terms of pixels the picture is? Never mind, DAH, I found it.

john c

Quote from: 600 miles north on April 30, 2014, 06:21:19 AM
I tried it and it worked. I did have to resize my photo at shrinkphoto.com to less than 2500 by 2500 pixels to get it to accept the photo here on the site. Thanks for the hard work John!

Brad

Brad
It is NOT me.  I have the puter skills of a 14 lb pike.  I'm sure my wife has seen this reply by now and she deserves every pat on the back that comes with this.

John
Smile, every one will wonder what you have been up to.

600 miles north

Thanks to the wife then John. Your work is much appreciated!

Brad