Canadian Wiggler wanted

Started by fishtildark, August 25, 2014, 03:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishtildark

Its hard to believe that i am the first to post on this section but I guess it proves that fishermen dont get rid of equipment often . This is a search.
As a result of my brilliant idea that the Lake trout may be shallower, I lost my favorite trout lure - chrome blue with silver bottom  canadian wiggler . they are hollow brass and are made by Linquist tackle. I have checked their site. they have a similar one, but just not the same if you know what I mean. Mine was an older vintage about 3.5 inches long . If anyone has one they would like to sell i am interested. I already have the jointed version which has never caught a fish. thanks. Sam
So many lures and so little time.

puckster_guy

Thats my most productive  color for cranks on kip. I have several that work well. GL bro, I'll scour my tackle boxes next time at camp. I have several I never use.                 
Days spent fishing don't count against life :)

Dog

@fishtildark
I gave up on the classifieds section... I posted a St Criox rod here a while back and was practically giving it away and no one ever responded... oh well. good luck finding your lucky lure!
One more cast...

rambler

I have a couple of the silver ones, but I still use them. Sorry

Administrator

fishtildark

thanks to all. I had an email response from the company president .explaining what they had . I have to measure my other ones for the size but they may be able to get close to what I had. Most impressive was the responsiveness by Lindquist tackle.
So many lures and so little time.