Order your official kipawafishingforum.net Sticker(s) here

Started by Dog, November 18, 2014, 08:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog

Alright ladies and gentlemen,

I have fronted the money to have 250, 4" x 6" oval stickers made.
Here is the sticker!

These stickers are a great way to show your passion for the Kipawa area and the camaraderie this forum provides that we all enjoy so much.
It's an easy way to recognize fellow forum members (on land and on the water). Order them for your cabin/camper window, car, truck, boat, canoe hull, paddles, tackle box, presents to other members of your fishing clan...

Availability
Available now and ready to ship!

How to order
PM me with the qty you want and your intended method of payment.
I will check my PM's daily after dinner and I will respond with payment instructions.

Pricing (shipping in standard envelope via snail mail included in pricing):
$5/ ea
or
$10 for 3
or multiples thereof... (e.g. 4 stickers would be $15)

Payment
Paypal (preferred) or cashier's check/ money order.

Shipping
Mailing will occur within 1 business day of funds being confirmed in my paypal account or reciept in the snail mail.
I will PM you when I put them in mail them.

This is a not for profit venture... I'm not doing this to make any money at all....
Once I reimburse myself for the fronted money,
I'll be reimbursing the @Adminstrator for 2 years worth of forum operating expenses (for 2014 and 2015).
After that (assuming we sell enough stickers...) I'll let you all know via this thread and I'll start a poll about what to do with the extra money that we can all vote on. I have some ideas, but it'll be put to a vote so all the members have an opportunity to provide feedback and feel involved.
One more cast...

600 miles north

very cool Dog, I think I will have to get a few! Good idea...

Brad
600 miles north is where I'd rather be!

Dog

thanks Brad. I like your future ideas as well...

I've replied to all PM's received today. I will check PM's next tomorrow night after dinner.
One more cast...

Oarin

Dog, the $ is in the mail. I like that the $ over your costs goes to Nancy to cover some of her costs. Thanks, Oarin.

Dog

Quote from: Oarin on November 19, 2014, 09:08:35 PM
Dog, the $ is in the mail. I like that the $ over your costs goes to Nancy to cover some of her costs. Thanks, Oarin.

sounds good, thank you. I'll let you know when I mail them out via PM.
One more cast...

Oarin

Dog

One more cast...

RHYBAK

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

Dog

Quote from: RHYBAK on November 26, 2014, 08:13:15 AM
Got mine yesterday
Great mail service

Good deal.
All orders placed to date, have been mailed out.
Lots of stickers left for anyone else that is interested...
One more cast...

Dog

Just a heads up for future orders.... I won't be able to ship stickers until about mid January due to holiday travel (my wife and I are planning a 10 day cross country road trip) and work travel to start 2015....

Thanks to the 5 members who have placed orders to date...

While there is a long way to go until we start covering the forum operating costs, I think it will happen with time... nothing happens overnight and this not for profit, fundraiser is no different.

I'll be back online in 2015 to take orders...

-Nate
One more cast...

john c

Smile, every one will wonder what you have been up to.

Dog

Alright ladies and gentlemen I'm back online and ready to take orders....
One more cast...

600 miles north

I really think people interested in buying your stickers will pick up in the spring when people start getting excited and looking at the board again for their up coming trips... They are cool everyone! I have a few myself!

Brad
600 miles north is where I'd rather be!

Dog

Quote from: 600 miles north on January 10, 2015, 07:27:34 PM
     I really think people interested in buying your stickers will pick up in the spring when people start getting excited and looking at the board again for their up coming trips... They are cool everyone! I have a few myself!

Brad

Thanks Brad for the support and I think you're right... time will tell though, that's for sure  :D
One more cast...