Started by Dog, November 18, 2014, 08:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog

Bump,
to keep this on the first page...

There are lots of stickers left so PM me to order yours

One more cast...

Dog

@mcsteve Stephen, your paypal money never came through for the stickers. Please PM me the confirmation or resend it... Thank you,
Nathan
One more cast...

Dog

One more cast...

Dog

Sales are currently suspended until March 16th due to my work schedule.

Thank to all those that have purchased stickers to date.

For those that haven't purchased any stickers, please consider buying some...

This is by no means a requirement to be a member of the forum, but all the proceeds will go directly to supporting the operating costs of this forum. Right now, the @Administrator absorbs all these costs and that doesn't quite seem fair.

Here's a summary of sales to date:
7 members have ordered and received 31 stickers for a sales total of $105.
We need $190 more in sales to reimburse my upfront costs, then I'll start sending money to the @Administrator to reimburse them for operating expenses.

I have 219 stickers remaining for sale.

One more cast...

puckster_guy

I'll probably get some from you this summer, Nate. I got too many irons in the fire right now. If you drop by bring a few.
Days spent fishing don't count against life :)

Dog

Back in country and ready to start shipping stickers again if anyone is interested....

Side note:
I didn't see a darn fisherman in China.... albeit in the city of Shanghai, figured I would have at least wondered up on someone fishing from the bank of the river on one of my walks, but nothing.
One more cast...

Dog

One more cast...

Fort Wisers

Dog

Quote from: Fort Wisers on June 17, 2015, 12:56:24 PM
Order has been placed and payment is in the mail!

@Fort Wisers Brent, Stickers got mailed yesterday on my lunch break. Enjoy...

Plenty still available!
One more cast...

Fort Wisers

Quote from: Dog on June 24, 2015, 09:18:47 AM
Quote from: Fort Wisers on June 17, 2015, 12:56:24 PM
Order has been placed and payment is in the mail!

@Fort Wisers Brent, Stickers got mailed yesterday on my lunch break. Enjoy...

Plenty still available!

Thanks Nate, looking forward to their arrival!

Dog

Sticker sales are postponed until 3 August.
If you'd like to order some stickers, please wait until then when I return with the Crystal Head Trophy  ;D
One more cast...

johnny walleye

Fort Wisers

Applied two of the four stickers so far:

The other two are for the canoes, I'll apply them later.
If you see us, feel free to stop and introduce yourself.

Thanks Nate!

Administrator

@Dog has turned over the distribution of the stickers to me as he has quite a lot on his plate right now. So for all future sticker orders, please leave a reply here or PM me. If you PM me, it would be best to send it to my "administrator" account as I check it daily. My personal account "Nancy" doesn't always get checked on a daily basis. I want to thank Dog for spearheading this and the rest of you for supporting the board.

Fort Wisers

I was working on the back of the truck a few weeks ago and noticed that despite being the oldest sticker on the truck the KFF one was still in the best shape.
One of the other stickers (I shall leave it unnamed) was so sun-faded and worn that I had to remove it and the other two left (besides the KFF) are fading and slightly peeling at the edges so I suspect their days are numbered.

The KFF sticker is the only one that looks basically as good as when it was first applied.

Great work @Dog and @Administrator