Giesler for sale In USA

Started by Dog, February 08, 2015, 09:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog

saw this on craigslist while wasting time...

http://youngstown.craigslist.org/boa/4853811774.html

calling @600 miles north or @wvmedic or @SgtCrabby or @T-Bone or @rambler or @Oarin or @puckster_guy

this is a heck of a deal!
One more cast...

wvmedic

Good looking boat, and I was just about 50 miles from her. When I got your post I was already back in WV, I left Cleveland Clinic for home around 4:00 PM.

I did just buy a 14' tin boat though,  paid half what they are asking for that awesome boat. The 14' boat will be nice for Lac Ostaboningue this summer though. That Georgian Bay would be nice on Kipawa.

Thanks for posting it Dog.

wvmedic

She can't hold a candle to the Liberty Call though.

Dog

Quote from: wvmedic on February 08, 2015, 10:54:09 PM
She can't hold a candle to the Liberty Call though.

oh wow... the cleveland clinic. I hope everything is ok man...

I just love cedar strips!

I'm tempted to buy it for myself... haha. I mean, Tis tax refund season after all and I'd still have some left over at that price for the tlc... it's tempting, that's for sure. Would make a great lil winter project, a lil sanding and TLC and new spar and you'd be good to go.
One more cast...

Dog

Quote from: wvmedic on February 08, 2015, 10:48:43 PM
I did just buy a 14' tin boat though,  paid half what they are asking for that awesome boat. The 14' boat will be nice for Lac Ostaboningue this summer though. That Georgian Bay would be nice on Kipawa.

Congrats on the new to you flotation device,  You need to make a post in the boat thread showing her off!!
One more cast...

Dog

@Oarin Gary, closer to you and a killer deal.. the trailer and cover would run ya close to 1500.. so the boat is essentially $500!...
Spend the tax refund wisely... hahaha

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-powerboat-motorboat/belleville/cedar-strip-giesler-boat/1005159316?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
One more cast...

Dog

from the youngstown, OH guy

"Nathan,  Yes the boat is still for sale. If you'd like to stop out and take a look at it let me know. I do have one other interested party but I don't have any cash in hand. It's a good boat. Needs some work but mostly cosmetic. The engine is top notch. Hope to talk to you soon.

Dan Bryant"
One more cast...

wvmedic

Hey Dog, I just seen were you commented on the Clinic.

For some reason I didn't get an email notification on it. But I'm fine, I picked up an overtime shift and brought a cardiac Patient to the Clinic.

We have at least one ambulance in Cleveland several times a week as well as Pittsburgh, UK and the UVA.

Dog

@wvmedic sounds good. Glad to hear you're doign ok....

By the way, I made this guy an offer for the boat and trailer. I'll keep everyone posted if he accepts it and I am a Giesler owner as well...
One more cast...