News:

Upgraded to SMF 2.1.4
We hope you like the new look and feel!

Main Menu

FJC KM Log

Started by Fort Wisers, August 09, 2016, 06:43:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fort Wisers

Took a quick return trip from home, to Mattawa and back to drop off some supplies up at the homestead in preperation for our vacation.
During the travels the yellow truck (our 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser) hit a nice milestone:

Been a dependable rig, we're quite proud of her!

Jay Thomas

puckster_guy

how cool, the old goat is still kicking
Days spent fishing don't count against life :)

600 miles north

wow, I think I know where to start looking next time we are in the market for a car/truck! Nice

Brad
600 miles north is where I'd rather be!

Fort Wisers

I have to tag @Dog on this one.......
This ODO reading is actually a little outdated now as we rolled this number a bit ago, but better late than never.

Cheers everyone.....happy hunting season.

Dog

Impressive! Almost struck a deal on a Land Cruiser Prado over the weekend. Wife wouldn't budge so we walked away from the deal over $1,000... I almost cried. It was a great vehicle.
One more cast...

Fort Wisers

Dang @Dog......you'll find your truck i'm sure!

puckster_guy

I'm driving an 08 Cherokee Diesel right now, about 135k on the clock. I'm lovin' it. Great gas mileage and a much smoother ride then the old one I had. I've had about 3 diesels now and will take them over a gas engine anytime.

Dog

Quote from: Dog on October 15, 2018, 10:41:22 AM
Impressive! Almost struck a deal on a Land Cruiser Prado over the weekend. Wife wouldn't budge so we walked away from the deal over $1,000... I almost cried. It was a great vehicle.

Dealer called and folded so we picked it up this past weekend. New (to us) overland weekend warrior and fishing vehicle base platform
One more cast...

puckster_guy

Hey how cool, congrats Nate. That's gotta be fun to drive up here. it'll Love the back roads around Dumoine. Dying to try them myself lol. We need an off roaders group here similar to the ATV's finding back roads and fishing back lakes. That's gotta be fun.

Fort Wisers

Congrats Nate, that's one nice truck.....I agree Joe, count us in.....

Fort Wisers

Hit this a few weeks ago (heading toward camp at that), just haven't had a moment to post much these days.
@Dog

Hope everyone has been well:
Brent

Jay Thomas

Hi Brent,

Do most 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser's have this kind of service longevity? Or do you have a maintenance plan that works outstandingly?

Jay

Fort Wisers

Hey Jay,

Not sure how many are out there with this many miles but there are a number on other fourms with >300,000 miles, so i think all in all the reliability is pretty consistent. Our truck is worked pretty hard and not exactly babied, but we are pretty particular about maintenance.

Take care:
Brent

Fort Wisers

Rolled passed this the other day....luckily it didn't blow up or show any signs of possession:
@Dog