Welcome to new members

Started by Administrator, April 02, 2017, 09:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Administrator

It seems that many of our new members that join are bashful or just prefer to lurk. I thought I would give everyone a formal welcome to possibly engage some conversation with them. So I am formally welcoming our newest member Maxco to our humble forum. Feel free to tell us about yourself here or there is an introduction thread pinned to the top of this General Discussion. Welcome Aboard!

Administrator

Welcome aboard to our newest member, @ashil098! Make yourself feel at home.

Maxco

Hi !!  Thank you. I'm going fishing to Lake Kipawa in September for the first time so I'm pretty excited about it. For years I've heard my uncle tell stories of his trips up there and my uncles now have a friend who visits twice a year to the Lake so I can't wait to try it out.  I guess they have a little cabin on an island near Corbeau Island.
Anyways, thanks for the add. Looking forward to learning more about this Lake.
Cheers
Max

T-Bone

Good fishing around there Maxco...welcome to the Board.

Embrace every moment...you only get it once

SgtCrabby

ashil098

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Looking forward to contributing and learning more about Kipawa!

Cheers,
ashil098

Administrator

Welcome aboard to our newest member, @RickOnt . I am happy to see you are making yourself right at home. Congrats on buying the cabin.

RickOnt

Thanks

I am really anxious to get back up there  I am thinking around April 20.
"Making Memories"

puckster_guy

Welcome aboard Rick. Lots of good banter here and several of us own property on Kipawa. Read as many threads as you can, lots of good info out there.
Days spent fishing don't count against life :)

SgtCrabby

Welcome @RickOnt
Good knowledgeable folks here.

johnny walleye

Administrator

Welcome @scutlebut ! Our newest member. Make yourself feel at home

scutlebut

Thanks guys,  used to frequent this group years ago,  spent much of my childhood in laniel as my grandparents ( Rita and Alec miller) had their cottage beside the driveway to get down to Ellis's camp (currently Chalet Dianne).  My son just sent me a link to Chalet Dianne still being for sale so siting here at work reminiscing and dreaming, not much I can do now living in California. But I will be watching for interesting posts so keep up the good work running this site guys.  Fred.

Administrator

A big welcome to Chazz as our newest member. Please introduce yourself and make yourself feel at home. There is an introduction thread in the pinned posts. Any questions everyone here is more than helpful.

Administrator

Welcome to @Blubyu, our newest member. I overlooked welcoming you to our board. My apologies. Feel free to introduce yourself hear of leave your introduction pinned to the top of this discussion board.