Ice Out Lake Kipawa Contest

Started by pike mike, March 21, 2018, 12:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Congrats @Balsams... enjoy the rewards - and thanks to Wayne (Kipawa Lodge) and Brian (Alwaki Lodge) for the kind prize donations.

Hard to believe mid-May this year... spring seemed to drag on forever!

Captain Steve

Fort Wisers

getthenet

Thanks also goes to Nancy for the Bass Pro gift card and for starting this forum !!!

Balsams

Thanks to all, and thank you to the Administrator. I understand there are prizes from 2 lodge owners but not sure what they are.....thanks just the same for donating...I hope it's a hat or t shirt!

T-Bone

Quote from: Balsams on May 17, 2018, 07:36:25 PM
Thanks to all, and thank you to the Administrator. I understand there are prizes from 2 lodge owners but not sure what they are.....thanks just the same for donating...I hope it's a hat or t shirt!

If I'm not mistaken a hat and t-shirt from both Alwaki Lodge and Kipawa Lodge. That could serve as my entire summertime wardrobe! Congrats!
Embrace every moment...you only get it once

OttawaPhil

Im glad it finally melted, we are going there to camp and fish this Saturday-Monday.

Greg

Wow OttawaPhil!!  Great to hear - please give us a trip report on Monday - and dress warm!

What area of the lake are you camping?

Greg (...in Orleans and going on the river for first time today an every other day this weekend I hope!)

OttawaPhil

Will do!
We are hoping to camp on an island just east of corbeau. Stayed there twice before. Not a very good camp site but we only sleep there, spend all waking moments on the boat even cooking all food on the boat while we troll.

T-Bone

Quote from: OttawaPhil on May 18, 2018, 10:54:28 AM
We are hoping to camp on an island just east of corbeau. Stayed there twice before.

Uncle Ron's Island...I know it well.  ;D  Lot's of great memories center around that location.

When we're up there in late-July we spend most of our time with that island in sight...for good reason.  ;)

Have fun...looking forward to the report.
Embrace every moment...you only get it once

OttawaPhil

Thanks for the well wishes guys, I will make you a report for sure.