Late to the Party

Started by KSmithy72, June 04, 2014, 02:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KSmithy72

Hey Everyone,

Nice site you've got here!  Nancy and John very impressive job!

My name is Kevin and I hail from the Commonwealth of VA, where I sell training to the Feds when I'm not coaching little league or daydreaming about fishing on my lake.  I'm a Dad to three and husband to one great wife who lets me go play in Quebec fro a week every year.

My crew and I have been heading North to Ogascanan since 2001 and we enjoy it a ton.  this year, Me, Walleye Willy, Capn Rob and newbie PFC David, are going to try our luck the fourth week of June.  here's hoping some of the bugs are burned off by then!

thanks again John and Nancy...I owe you a hotspot! ;D

Cheers, Kevin

"Grind it out...fish are biting somewhere!!"

SgtCrabby

Hey Kevin,
Good to see you back.   We're going up to Ogascanan the 5th week of July. We thought that we'd try a different time of the season.
Keep on coaching.
SgtCrabby

john c

Hi Kevin

Since we are staying at the main camp I'll take you up on the hotspot.  We have done very little fishing on the southern end of the lake.  We are planning to head north a few days.  First day will be up between northern and jaway just to make sure we have eyes for the evening meal.

john c
Smile, every one will wonder what you have been up to.

Dog

Quote from: KSmithy72 on June 04, 2014, 02:10:33 PM
Hey Everyone,

Nice site you've got here!  Nancy and John very impressive job!

My name is Kevin and I hail from the Commonwealth of VA, where I sell training to the Feds when I'm not coaching little league or daydreaming about fishing on my lake.  I'm a Dad to three and husband to one great wife who lets me go play in Quebec fro a week every year.

My crew and I have been heading North to Ogascanan since 2001 and we enjoy it a ton.  this year, Me, Walleye Willy, Capn Rob and newbie PFC David, are going to try our luck the fourth week of June.  here's hoping some of the bugs are burned off by then!

thanks again John and Nancy...I owe you a hotspot! ;D

Cheers, Kevin

@KSmithy72 good to see you made the trip migration as well... you may consider copying and pasting your intro over to this thread as it's where most intros are residing at the moment... -Nate @KSmithy72 http://kipawafishingforum.net/index.php?topic=30.0
One more cast...