Count down

Started by Oarin, February 16, 2018, 01:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeper64

Quote from: pike mike on June 08, 2018, 12:49:49 PM
JLG -I guess we'll see you at 3 Seasons again on the 16th .I had to take last year off to attend my sons grad from McMaster University .
Keeper64 - As Rhybak has said if the water temp is up Smith bay will be happening but Im sure your host will direct you either way . Will you be using their boats or your own ? Im sure we will cross paths out on the water .Good luck

I'm bringing my 16' Alumacraft w. Yamaha, but we're also renting two other boats. Group of 6 of us. Always a good time.....but I expect the bugs to be NASTY!!  Good luck to you as well.

Walleye Wacker

Leaving this Friday.   :)  Look out walleyes.

Dieselgirl

Heading to TBL in the morning!   :)

BigChief

Officially in the single digits, 9 days to Two Moon Lodge. And the camp has wifi. So I expect to see some trip reports by Sunday at the latest for those that will be up there this upcoming week: @Dieselgirl @pike mike @JLG @Keeper64

JLG

putting the finishing touches on packing the truck and than hitting the road.  Will report on return in a week.  Sorry Big Chief but part of my vacation includes no phone for a week LOL!

RHYBAK

Quote from: BigChief on June 15, 2018, 01:14:45 AM
Officially in the single digits, 9 days to Two Moon Lodge. And the camp has wifi. So I expect to see some trip reports by Sunday at the latest for those that will be up there this upcoming week: @Dieselgirl @pike mike @JLG @Keeper64

BigChief... Looks like you are on the lake the same time as my group.

We will be at 3Seasons
Look for the grey Lund Impact
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

ziggy6

Ten days ... have gone through my list twice..bring two newbies ( we can call them that now that we have 2 years under our belt  :)   Had to make some changes due to health and work issues and the Mullens have been outstanding to work with .

BigChief

Quote from: RHYBAK on June 15, 2018, 08:42:11 AM
Quote from: BigChief on June 15, 2018, 01:14:45 AM

BigChief... Looks like you are on the lake the same time as my group.

We will be at 3Seasons
Look for the grey Lund Impact

@RHYBAK I will keep a lookout. I will be in a blue Fishing Pontoon, so there is no way to miss me!

BigChief

@JLG I meant that I can check wifi when I am up there so I better see your report on the Sunday after you get back!

Nancy

4 more sleeps till we depart. Always enjoy heading up to the area, but this one will be a tough trip without my partner in crime.

Hodgey1

Quote from: Nancy on July 10, 2018, 11:26:14 PM
4 more sleeps till we depart. Always enjoy heading up to the area, but this one will be a tough trip without my partner in crime.

It's good to hear that you are still going Nancy, I'm certain it will be difficult and enjoyable all at the same time.
Walleye Rock!

RHYBAK

55 DAYS TILL TRIP NUMBER TWO
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

NortonJoe

Single digits here...leaving in 9 days.
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
~Henry David Thoreau

Greg

Leaving in 3 days!

Hodgey1

15 days, 19 hours, 59 minutes and 16 seconds, so say date calculator. :) Can't wait.
Walleye Rock!