Count down

Started by Oarin, February 16, 2018, 01:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oarin

Three more days until the TBL outpost and peace and quiet!

BH

I'll wave as my son (Akron Zip) and I are pulling into the lodge and you are on your way out.  Good luck!
Love fishing

BH

Love fishing

Oarin

JMB

There is just two of us coming Aug 4th for our first trip.

Maybe more next year.
May your travels always take you to where the water meets the shore.

Ozzy30

I will be 21 days til Alwaki.  Good luck to all.  See some of you soon.

bucknbull

8 days to blast off !

;D

Hodgey1

Walleye Rock!

smitty55

T-Bone

In a little over 24-hours we'll be making the turn north in Buffalo and heading for the Peace Bridge. I think I'm going to make it.... ;D
Embrace every moment...you only get it once

Oarin

Good luck and a safe trip. Take lots of pictures.

Hodgey1

One week from today I will be on Kipawa for my second trip up. This trip will be dramatically different since this will include my wife and not my fishing buddies. Way less beers, with more time spent relaxing particularly in the mornings with coffee on the deck and never getting up too early.

My wife and I did this trip about the same time last year and really enjoyed it, but not truly her thing. I was surprised how well she did enjoy it last year and she actually got into the fishing.

There will be plenty of fishing, but I’m guessing no trips out at first light. My plan is to spend every evening out fishing for walleye, but alternate earlier in the day times to touring and fishing. I hope to picnic at Canal bay one day, hit the beach by Turtle island and possibly find out where this camp with a liquor license that Puckster mentioned is? I hope on the off touring days to get back to Smittys maps and troll for some Lakers. I was really enjoying the laker fishing in July and now feel a little more confident about the technique. Anybody know when they start lowering the water?

I’m not sure my wife will be up for next September, so I must savor this trip and possibly have to settle next year for only one Kipawa getaway.
Walleye Rock!

SgtCrabby

Is it too early for next year?
             I didn't think so.

339 long days.

600 miles north

Four more sleeps, then I hope I can take it all in and sleep when I get home!

Brad
600 miles north is where I'd rather be!