We hope you like the new look and feel!

Main Menu

Count down

Started by Oarin, February 16, 2018, 01:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oarin

Five more months!

T-Bone

160 Days until we're on this island paradise!!!

Embrace every moment...you only get it once

Fort Wisers

Boy the pictures get the soul itching to go don't they?

Greg

I'm in Dominican Rep. Right now getting my a$$ sunburned and these pictures remind me where I'd rather be and can't wait to July!!!

Captain Hali

June 16th can't come soon enough. I'll be at Alwaki for a week of heavenly bliss.Got lot's of new hardware to test that  picked up at Sail in Ottawa.

michelle

NortonJoe

150 days...seems like forever.
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
~Henry David Thoreau

Canuckbass

86 - 87 for me... Maybe earlier to get boat up and supplies to island.

RoK

94 days, not wishing life to go by fast, but come on already! Life goes by too fast when we are there!
Cheers, Ron

SgtCrabby

Seems like more than forever. . .       Way too long to count.   

Mainly because our group isn't going to visit Canada this year now that 3 of our crew live in Texas.  2 of the 3 have jobs and it's hard for them to get off long enough to make the distance traveled.  Sigh. :'(

T-Bone

Quote from: SgtCrabby on February 21, 2018, 09:16:10 PM
Seems like more than forever. . .       Way too long to count.   

Mainly because our group isn't going to visit Canada this year now that 3 of our crew live in Texas.  2 of the 3 have jobs and it's hard for them to get off long enough to make the distance traveled.  Sigh. :'(

WHAT? That can't be right. Not going? WTF does that mean?

And I may be wrong, but I think there is this thing called an airplane (maybe aeroplane...) that can transport people like me and you thousands of miles in just a few hours. Wait...yes...they are real...I now recall that I spend a lot of time on them (I try to bury that reality from my memory).

Fly to Pittsburgh...drive-up from there with your other groupie...and let the Texas workers work...it keeps the economy going...  ;D

Embrace every moment...you only get it once

Oarin

T-Bone is right! Two people works fine. Can't imagine not going.

SgtCrabby

The 2 of us retired guys are working to get a second trip this year past both spouses. 
Then I'll have a meaningful countdown.

Trust me, I want to go!

Administrator

@SgtCrabby , just tell your wife she can visit your family in Youngstown for a week. Maybe that will get her coming along your direction.

As for me, I have 143 days to go to trip #1 with Johns daughter and son-in-law. It appears there will be a second trip also.

Oarin

Glad you're going, Nancy!