Ice Out Lake Kipawa Contest

Started by pike mike, March 21, 2018, 12:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canuckbass

Administrator

Oops, @Canuckbass , I missed your post for May 3. That's my fault CC wanted your date. I will go through these and post the dates that are taken this evening.

Administrator

These are the dates that have been reserved thus far:

April  9, 11, 17 21, 23, 24, 25,26, 28,29,30

May
1,2,3, 5,6, 7, 21

July 1

You can check these out and pick a date of your own

No @CaptainCrappie I will not hold you to the July 1 date unless that is what you want. ;)

CaptainCrappie

OK Nancy, April 27th.  Thanks

C.C.
You don't get these days back.  Live each day as if it were your last and one day you will be right.

Chazz

johnny walleye

michelle

limacharley

Everybody is a genius.
But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,
it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
- Albert Einstein

Holmes

May 10th,

Doing a trip up to Red Pine May long weekend. hopefully, its gone by then.
If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Mattie

T-Bone

Late-April dates are looking sketchy...that lake is locked-up tight and not a day above freezing per the forecast over the next 10-days.

Embrace every moment...you only get it once

Balsams

JLG

11 May is my guess.  Pike Mike - Deb and I are coming back after a year off so see you on the lake.

T-Bone

Got some direct local information from an inside resource; as of about a week ago, locals were "still driving trucks on the ice" and there is about "2-feet of solid black ice" on the lake.

Those mid-May dates are looking good now. I woke up to 3" of new snow this morning in Columbus. Winter just keeps hanging on down here...should be golfing by now....

115.79...  :-\
Embrace every moment...you only get it once

Hodgey1

Quote from: T-Bone on April 02, 2018, 09:58:28 AM
I woke up to 3" of new snow this morning in Columbus. Winter just keeps hanging on down here...should be golfing by now....
Today in my local paper, 192” of snow this season so far “record”   36” of snow in March “record”
5.21” of precipitation in March “4th wettest on record”. 37*f outside right now and the f ain’t for Fehrenheit !  :(  The older I’m getting, the less I like winter..........
Walleye Rock!