Headin' up...

Started by puckster_guy, May 04, 2018, 04:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

puckster_guy

A couple of guys were wanting to talk to me about lots and conditions and such. Just so you guys know I am heading up on the 8th and 32st. both times I am staying till the following friday. If you guys can make any of those two weeks I'd be happy to have a beer or two snd share any info I know. Sry find your own fishing spots... JK If and when you guys move on up there I'd be happy to show you around the lakes. If you need more info just post it here, I have satellite internet set up now so I can check here several times a day.
TG another season begins.....
Days spent fishing don't count against life :)

T-Bone

Quote from: puckster_guy on May 04, 2018, 04:57:26 PM
I am heading up on the 8th and 32st.
TG another season begins.....

Not sure where the 32st falls on the calendar but I’m envious.  ;). Plz give us an update that will help us along until we see Kipawa again.
Embrace every moment...you only get it once

puckster_guy

Brain fart... I meant the 21st. Thx T-Bone.

crackers42

was around the lake on the snowmobile yesterday.

puckster_guy

I got word the roads around Red Pine are clear of snow. The lake is starting to thaw out at that end. The current coming under the bridge clears the ice in that area in a hurry. I'm sure the spawn has started by the bridge. I'm going up in the morning. I'll post some pictures tomorrow afternoon.

Fort Wisers

Have a great trip in @puckster_guy!
Our oldest daughter and I just got back from Mattawan, snow is going quick and the ice on ponds is rotting nicely.

RickOnt

Hey Puckster

You are likely on your way  But here is and update from Lake Temiscaming,  about 20 mile due west of you, as the bird flies!

Most of the snow is gone no problem getting into camp.

Water is very low for may 5,  But raising fast

Some pics

Have a Fun Safe trip
Cheers
Rick

"Making Memories"

crackers42

they plow red pine in the winter if they are logging so you should be fine.

puckster_guy

I made it to camp alright. Maniwaki was rough in spots and could use a grading. Pot holes and ruts every where. Red Pine rd. was rough as well. They are working on the new stretches and I hear wanna get done this summer. There's now snow on the roads and some in the shady areas. The ice is breaking up all around my place, we should be ice free within a week. Here's a pics I took today....

Captain Hali

The light at the end of the tunnel!! Thanks Puckster.

Fort Wisers

Great pics Puckster, thanks for the report

michelle

Anyone know how the Bearn road is? We may go in that way as we are in the Hunters point area. We are bringing a sleigh in case our back road is still snow covered. Not taking any chances!

Jay Thomas

Thanks for sharing your pics Puckster. It's always nice to see Kipawa during various seasons. I appreciated the picture of the ruffed grouse too :)

Jay

T-Bone

Thanks for the pics....looks like it's only a day or two from totally breaking up though...which is not evidenced by yesterday's satellite view...

Embrace every moment...you only get it once

Hodgey1

Nice picks Puckster. Looks like some ski Doo tracks in the ice.
Walleye Rock!