Canada Day

Started by Jig and drift, July 01, 2018, 08:29:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jig and drift

To all the friends in the north Happy Canada Day !

johnny walleye

Oarin

Hope you all have a great day!

Jay Thomas

Thanks guys for the kind sentiments. I'd like to wish you and all our neighbours to the south a Happy Independence Day (4 Jul).

Jay

fishtildark

Happy Canada Day to our friends from the north. I am sure you realize that MOST of us value your friendship and support in addition to the beer and fishing.
So many lures and so little time.

Administrator

Yes, Happy Canada Day! We do appreciate your hospitality when we visit your grand country.

puckster_guy

Mi casa e su casa...
Days spent fishing don't count against life :)

Cmdr. Bluegill

So, Canada made Rhybak’s birthday a national holiday?  Good move Canada and Happy Birthday, Rhybak!  Fireworks off the dock again this year??
I don't know how to act my age - I have never been this old before!

RHYBAK

Quote from: Cmdr. Bluegill on July 01, 2018, 05:52:41 PM
So, Canada made Rhybak’s birthday a national holiday?  Good move Canada and Happy Birthday, Rhybak!  Fireworks off the dock again this year??

Thank You
The whole country was lighting up the the fireworks for my Birthday
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

Greg

And what a hot Canada day it was... crazy heat wave!

Thanks for the wishes - and happy belated Rhybak!

Greg

CaptainCrappie

Ah, memories of past Rhybak's birthday celebrations come flooding back.  On the General's 59 th birthday...   Especially that one!  I am not kidding... Repairs had to be made to the dock and the moose were not to be found within a 40 mile radius of camp for a period of 5 days. Supposedly, it also effected the ling spawning cycle that following year.  I was also impressed how fast Yuriy (even under the influence of a liquid substance only to be taken for medicinal purposes! ) could move when one of Steve's roman candles reversed direction! Only the second time ever that a man did not sink on the water! My ears rang for 2 days! Also learned that in some areas dynamite is legal without a permit. Who knew?

C.C.
You don't get these days back.  Live each day as if it were your last and one day you will be right.

RHYBAK

Yes Captain
Those were some pretty noisy fireworks that year.

I think Reggie still has the hole in the ceiling where he went flying out of bed with that last KaBoom
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

T-Bone

My kind of party...wish I would have been there....

Happy Birthday belated Mr. Rhybak...

Embrace every moment...you only get it once