Alwaki lodge

Started by starfire, July 14, 2018, 10:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starfire

It has been since 2014 that my wife and i visited alwaki lodge.   This year my cousin Perry , asked me to go with himself and his son Chad.   I’m not going into great detail about our trip, because anybody that has fished that area knows how good it is.    We had a great time, caught over 400 walleye. With very hot weather.    Brian and Tina run a great fishing camp.   It was nice to see mike,.bev ,al and Joyce, although would have been  nice to spend more time with them, time just did not allow it.  One thing that sticks out to me, is that we met a lot of very nice people at camp this year. Very family oriented.  T-bone. All of this comes back to you. If it wasn’t for you and your help, my three visits there wouldn’t have been fantastic.  On  a side note,  we did help Brian unload your spirits, I hope to some day we can crack one open together.   There is no place that I would rather go than Alwaki.     I want to do a August trip next year, just to avoid the bugs and maybe the 95degree weather.

T-Bone

Hah! You’re welcome I guess, but we all make it what it is collectively. Great camp...great people every year. In less than 2 weeks I’ll be there and can’t wait! Thanks for the support on the load of ambers. Does your back hurt? 😝
Embrace every moment...you only get it once

kipawa4

It was good seeing you Kurt!  All though not for long.  Maybe next year. You said something about August.
Bev and I have to get up to see you guys while at home. 

Hodgey1

Quote from: starfire on July 14, 2018, 10:28:46 PM
T-bone, On  a side note,  we did help Brian unload your spirits

Did Tbone ship ahead his Mojo? Do I need to be concerned with witchcraft or sorcery being involved in fishing with him this year? Hmm unloading spirits  ???   Whats a box of Tbone spirits weigh and whats it cost to ship?  ;D Please tell me it wasn't a box of fixin's to make dolls that can be stuck with sharp objects. I'm bringing a necklace of garlic just in case!
Walleye Rock!

Hodgey1

Quote from: starfire on July 14, 2018, 10:28:46 PM
Brian and Tina run a great fishing camp.

On a more serious note, I agree! We are 9 days away from another week at Alwaki, can't wait.
Walleye Rock!

Jighead

It has finally arrived...Leaving Virginia tomorrow and up to Pittsburgh. Then off on Friday morning to Temiscaming. And finally arriving at Alwaki on Saturday. Hodgey - I think I may be in your cabin this coming week - cabin #4?

Hodgey1

Quote from: Jighead on July 18, 2018, 07:43:14 PM
It has finally arrived...Leaving Virginia tomorrow and up to Pittsburgh. Then off on Friday morning to Temiscaming. And finally arriving at Alwaki on Saturday. Hodgey - I think I may be in your cabin this coming week - cabin #4?
That’s a long drive Jig. Tbones group is in four, we are in cabin 7 this year. We are all looking forward to our we at Alwaki. Please leave some fish behind!
Walleye Rock!

Jighead

Hope you all enjoy your week. Will leave a few...weather looking pretty good, but do see it creeping up in temp since beginning of this week.

starfire

Mike, stop in anytime.  Yes, we are looking to book next year in August, although we are used to fishing over the fourth of July, not sure what the fishing will be like mid August.