News:

Upgraded to SMF 2.1.4
We hope you like the new look and feel!

Main Menu

WOO HOO

Started by JLG, June 10, 2014, 10:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JLG

leaving in less than 24 hrs for 3 seasons. 1st trip up as a retired worker so getting an early start and taking our time to enjoy the trip up.  hope a few left for us for our week in the northern paradise  and we will give a report with a few pix on Facebook on our return.

Jan and Deb

600 miles north

Lucky you! Have a safe trip JLG, can't wait to hear about it!
600 miles north is where I'd rather be!

RHYBAK

Quote from: JLG on June 10, 2014, 10:13:45 PM
leaving in less than 24 hrs for 3 seasons. 1st trip up as a retired worker so getting an early start and taking our time to enjoy the trip up.  hope a few left for us for our week in the northern paradise  and we will give a report with a few pix on Facebook on our return.

Jan and Deb

Well.I hope to see you in camp Friday Night.
I also hope your able to  share some tips with me for my week.
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

pike mike

Hey JLG looks like we will be at Reggies paradise at the same time . The Coke Boys from the Hammer will be staying in the 1st cottage ,closest to Reggies house .We'll have to meet up and share some fising stories and maybe a beer or 6 . This is our 16th year at 3 Seasons ....cant wait for the 3:30am alarm Saturday morning .Have a safe peaceful trip .

T-Bone

leaving in less than 24 hrs for 3 seasons. 1st trip up as a retired worker so getting an early start and taking our time to enjoy the trip up. 

Hey...wait a minute...

I want to retire.
I want to leave for Kipawa in less than 24-hours.
I want to enjoy the trip up.

But, like Mick and the boys said way back when...you can't always get what you want.  :(

Bummer.

Safe travels and good luck. Can't wait to read your report.
Embrace every moment...you only get it once

Administrator

Quote from: T-Bone on June 11, 2014, 11:46:17 AM
leaving in less than 24 hrs for 3 seasons. 1st trip up as a retired worker so getting an early start and taking our time to enjoy the trip up. 

Hey...wait a minute...

I want to retire.
I want to leave for Kipawa in less than 24-hours.
I want to enjoy the trip up.

But, like Mick and the boys said way back when...you can't always get what you want.  :(

Bummer.

Safe travels and good luck. Can't wait to read your report.

Ditto everything T-Bone just said. The fever is hitting hard. I think worse this year than ever!!!

SgtCrabby

I also ditto what T-Bone said so elequently

johnny walleye

ditto and july 30 seem so far away

paul sr.

I hope you have a great trip. I must make a point of order: nowadays the correct expression is "whoop, whoop!"

john c

Thats not fair, I'm just learning WOO HOO and now you tell me that is out and it is "whoop, whoop" I ain't never gonna catch up.

John
Smile, every one will wonder what you have been up to.