3Seasonscamp June 17 to 24

Started by RHYBAK, June 28, 2017, 03:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oarin

Thanks for the report RHYBAK, 15 more days until we head out to the Tem Rose. I hope we get some of the same action you had. Where did you get your leeches and what was the cost and quality? Anyone else from the site going to be overnighting in Temiscaming on the 14TH?

RHYBAK

Quote from: Oarin on June 29, 2017, 02:35:18 PM
Thanks for the report RHYBAK, 15 more days until we head out to the Tem Rose. I hope we get some of the same action you had. Where did you get your leeches and what was the cost and quality? Anyone else from the site going to be overnighting in Temiscaming on the 14TH?

Oarin

Ordered my leeches from Pronature
50 dollars a pound
Excellent quality.
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

Greg

Hey Orain,

There is a slight chance we will overnight on the 14th in Temiscaming - depends if we are all packed up and ready to roll, which will depend on what time my buddy gets away from Kitchener and arrives in Ottawa.

Which hotel will you be at?

Greg

crackers42

As of last week (strictly pertaining to the east end) the fish have moved up dramatically (10 feet and up) even into the 3 foot range.

Next few weeks should be on fire for size.

Oarin

Hi Greg, we'll be at the Tem Rose Petite, right next to the restaurant. Stop by if you're in town.

johnny walleye

johnny walleye

600 miles north

Like always RHYBAK, enjoy your trip report. Like always pulling them in. I can't wait to just take on the view and get away from here in a little over a week. Thanks for sharing! Cheers!
600 miles north is where I'd rather be!