3 Seasons Camp For Sale

Started by Riverrat, December 18, 2015, 06:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riverrat

T-Bone

Nice appreciation. Looked at it last time but it wasn't that much, though I know A LOT has been put into it since then.

C'mon Rhybak...let's do it. You're close to retirement and I know some others that'll be looking for something to do very soon.  :D
Embrace every moment...you only get it once

Jay Thomas

I am saddened to learn that 3 Season's Camp is for sale. However, if that is what Reggie needs to do, then I wish him well.

Jay

Canuckbass

That looks awesome!!
What is the make of the camp boats? I'm looking for something like that.

Riverrat

Those are Abitibi Boats.  I think they are made in Quebec.

CaptainCrappie

I, too am saddened to hear that 3 Seasons Camp is for sale.  I was wondering what was going on with their web site.  Experienced 18 wonderful years there (one week at a time) and have accumulated a ton of memories, meeting many terrific people along the way.  Perhaps the new owner to be will carry on in Gerry's and Reggie's foot steps and continue to operate the camp the same way, God willing.

C.C.
You don't get these days back.  Live each day as if it were your last and one day you will be right.

Mr3seasonscamp

Hold on no body as said that the camp was not running and that I was dead come on... Dont start any rumor this year is probably one of the best bussiness year Dont worry any one comming to the camp this year will have the right to knok why till then Happy Holiday everyone ont this board and I always get a good laugh when I read some of your stuff...Some of you guys would be pretty good Outtfitter fishing storys and a bit of bullshit Regards Reggie PS Sorry for my English but as you know I'm from Quebec lolll😜😜😜

Cmdr. Bluegill

I have so many memories of times at 3 Seasons Camp with the Captain and now it appears Reggie will just be a memory (not necessarily a bad one  ;)).  The generations coming behind us do not seem to share the same enthusiasm for the beauty of places like Kipawa and that is a shame.  I had always hoped to get back to 3 Seasons Camp one more time but the Captain and I will probably just sit around and remember (for as long as we can  ;))  Best of luck to Reggie and his family in all of their future endeavors.  Gerry and Ghislaine will always remain special people, too - I hope they enjoy a long and interesting retirement. 
I don't know how to act my age - I have never been this old before!

RHYBAK

This is very sad news indeed.

I sure hope Reggie screens the new owners the way Gerry did.
It will be terrible if somebody buys it as a private camp like Lindros did.

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

Mr3seasonscamp

Rhybak I will do my best till it happen we will still have one of the best camp on the lake and that as a lot to do with all of you guys that thru the years you help us making it that way Reggie

pike mike

I wish you nothing but success Reg . You and your family (as well as Gerry and Ghislaine) are  honorary members of our extended family and as such we wish you well . Unfortunately I only work at Dofasco, I don't own it so I wont be in the running for ownership of 3 Seasons