Alwaki July 26-29th

Started by Ozzy30, July 30, 2019, 10:37:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ozzy30

Just a short report for the quick trip up to Alwaki for our Anniversary weekend.  We left after work on Friday and with 3 quick stops we had the boat in the water at 7:45pm.  With just my wife and I and enough stuff for the weekend we made it the 14km's in 22 minutes and were met by Brian on the dock.  He explained he was completely booked that week so when I sent the request for our anniversary he decided to put us in his son's cottage at the lodge.  Couldn't ask for better service or accommodations.  That evening trolling I caught 2 walleye, one 23.5" and 1 18".  I just wasn't feeling like jigging so I mainly trolled but Sat. and Sun. Hodgey and T-bone and Mattie were catching lots jigging.  For the rest of the weekend I will let T-bone tell the story when he gets home.  His posts are Poetry compared to mine. But I will say there were alot of laughs in a very short weekend.

GregL

Nice report man! Can't wait to read the poetry!

smitty55

Glad to see you had a good time with the lads. Btw I think you meant 14 miles not kms.

Cheers

Ozzy30

I stand corrected.  I think I made really good time then.  Definitely a great time sitting down with Hodgey and his group and T-bone and mattie up on hodgeys deck having a few cold one's.

Greg

Great report - quick and to the point!

Glad you had a great weekend - happy anniversary!

Hodgey1

Quote from: Ozzy30 on July 30, 2019, 03:16:09 PM
I stand corrected.  I think I made really good time then.  Definitely a great time sitting down with Hodgey and his group and T-bone and mattie up on hodgeys deck having a few cold one's.
What a great time.  Beers on the porch rock, especially with such good company!
Walleye Rock!

bucknbull

Thanks for the report Ozzy.