Fishing Ogascanan July 9-15.

Started by morganjp, August 05, 2016, 06:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

morganjp

****I'm a new guy on this site.**** I have read many of your post in the past.  Thought about joining, but didn't know how to do it. As you can figure, I'm computer illiterate.,...just old enough that its still very foreign...but I'm learning....I ran into some good luck...I was at Ogascanan the same time as the Clarks. I recognized them from the post/pictures I had seen before. I had a great time talking to John and Nancy. They got me situated so now I THINK I'm adding to the dialog...????
I have been going to Ogascanan for 6 consecutive years now.. The Mullens have always been the best hosts, bar none.  I have never been disappointed in the service, cabins, boats/motors or the fishing. This place and people are a class act....
Went with 4 people. My father.."86 yrs old"... my nephew...a buddy and me....We had another wonderful time this year....plenty of fish and plenty of hospitality....can't beat it.

86 yrs old and still trying to hit it hard. God bless him.

Dad with nice eye with his grandson, my nephew.

600 miles north

Welcome morganjp, you would think with a name like that you would be very computer literate!  ;)  ;D Good to have you aboard. Hopefully Nancy showed you how to post pics of your trip!  ;) It amazes me how small of a world it is, and how many people you bump into from this site, in the real world... while not even on Kipawa! Cheers!

Brad, 600 miles north is where I would rather be!
600 miles north is where I'd rather be!

morganjp

Thanks 600 mile north.....I'm with you on the "wanting to be there"....POSTING PICTURES..!!!!!!....that's another story....I'll have to get with my nephew on that one. He may be able to talk me through it.

morganjp

For the time being....in the Ogascanan site, "Fresh fish pics"....I'm the first picture of July 12th. standing with pops, holding our next meal. I'm just above Nancy's picture.

Nancy

Welcome JP! It was really funny that day up at Ogas when JP introduced himself. I was walking past and he said, "I know you!" I thought wait a minute, I am just a country girl from Pennsylvania and am a long way from home. Then he said from the internet, that website. Oh, OK, now things are getting clearer. LOL. My husband and I very much enjoyed sharing the camp with you guys that week.

Will be getting our trip report up soon. I have been a little lax.

morganjp

Thanks for the welcome Nancy. Only been on this site a couple days and I'm enjoying it.  I'll learn as I go.

600 miles north

Nice pic! You are catching on quickly! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Brad

Fort Wisers

Welcome to the fun @morganjp !
The pics of your dad are priceless, great write up and pictures, keep them coming!
Brent

600 miles north

Good for your father, I sure hope at 86 I am still able to fish kipawa and look like I am enjoying it like he is! That is awesome, only if we could all be so blessed! thanks again for sharing with us!

Brad