Trip to Grassy Lake Aug 13 thru ?

Started by Netman, July 21, 2021, 06:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Netman

Well our plans are made the hotel reservations in NorthBay are complete. Now it's a wait and see what changes game. My long time fishing partner and I are headed back to see Jimmy Constant at Grassy Lake for a week plus of fishing and R&R. Due to schedule issues and covid-19 it has been 4 long years since we have had the opertunity to enjoy the Kipawa area. Fingers are crossed, that if things change it is only for the best. My wish for the rest of the KFF members is that they too can soon enjoy the fishing comerodity and pure relaxation that can be found in the area. I am ready to move forward (safely and legaly) to whatever our new normal is, and get back to enjoying my time fishing with friends, old and new.

T-Bone

Well said. Me and Mattie moved up the Sept trip to 8/28-9/3. Marco and my other buddy are trying to make it work so they can go too. We'll see. Can't wait.
Embrace every moment...you only get it once

Hodgey1

Well said is correct for sure. Enjoy your trip Netman, I hope it all comes together for you.
Walleye Rock!

Netman

Thanks all, I hope your opertunities come to fruition as well!

Louis b

I have a cabin on grassy. Heading up aug 24 I hope. What cabin are you staying in? It’s been two years for me  can’t wait.

Netman

Hi Luis, we are spending most of the time(Friday to friday) in what I think Jimmy calls Cabin 3. It is up the river on the way to your place. We may stay a a couple extra days in cabin 1 next to Jimmy's place just to wait out the weekend traffic and head back to the border on Monday. Sorry we will miss ya on this trip, but would love to meet you and have a beer some time. We have probably been on the lake together a time or two over the years, but never new for sure if it was you or one of your guest. I will send in a trip report to let you know how the fishing was. Hope your trip works out for ya!

Netman

Louis --Sorry for the typo in your name. Fat fingers on a small phone !!!

TrollingTom

That sounds awesome Netman, I would imagine you are in the middle river right about this time. Let us know how the trip went when you return from the bush!