Countdown 2019

Started by michelle, April 23, 2019, 01:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ozzy30

I'm sure Greg and I will leave lots of fish for you and Hodgey.  I just can't believe the last day before my holidays is lasting this long, seems like 29 hr day.

Hodgey1

Quote from: Ozzy30 on June 28, 2019, 03:37:34 PM
I'm sure Greg and I will leave lots of fish for you and Hodgey.  I just can't believe the last day before my holidays is lasting this long, seems like 29 hr day.

Thanks for being such a good sports. Please leave a Mattie sized Laker for me to catch also!

Trip One: 26 days 19 hours till departure.
Trip Two: 61 days 5 hours.
Walleye Rock!

Hodgey1

13 days, 14 hours, 17 minutes and 20 seconds left!
Walleye Rock!

Oarin

13 more hours until we hit the road for TBL Outpost! Car is packed and ready to go.

Hodgey1

Quote from: Oarin on July 12, 2019, 02:50:00 PM
13 more hours until we hit the road for TBL Outpost! Car is packed and ready to go.

Enjoy your trip Oarin!
Walleye Rock!

Greg

Well all the preparations comes down to tonight - pack the boat tonight and split really early in the morning... im exhausted from the preparations but can't wait to get there!

Talk to you in a week!

Greg

Hodgey1

Quote from: Greg on July 12, 2019, 05:41:29 PM
Talk to you in a week!
Safe travels @Greg , can’t wait for your trip report.
Walleye Rock!

Hodgey1

Countdown = Zero
Walleye Rock!

bucknbull

Leaving in 2 days. I'll be up there from July 28 to Aug 4, 2019. (Sunday to Sunday)

Tight lines !!!
;D

Hodgey1

4 days, 7 hours and 6 minutes!

This trip is much anticipated for different reasons than my July trip. July is a all boys trip, with lots of testosterone flowing as well as beer. This September trip, is all about chilling with the wife, wine and lots of relaxing. Fishing will still be a priority, but at a more relaxing pace. I’m just glad that my wife has found Kipawa as alluring as I and willing to use her precious vacation time to be there with me.

She unfortunately spent 20 years in the same job, giving it all she had, only to be just another number during and upheaval of restructuring. The good news is she has landed on her feet and now moving in a better work direction and just days away from a much needed vacation! Alwaki, here we come.
Walleye Rock!

RHYBAK

Quote from: Hodgey1 on August 25, 2019, 08:45:45 PM
4 days, 7 hours and 6 minutes!

This trip is much anticipated for different reasons than my July trip. July is a all boys trip, with lots of testosterone flowing as well as beer. This September trip, is all about chilling with the wife, wine and lots of relaxing. Fishing will still be a priority, but at a more relaxing pace. I’m just glad that my wife has found Kipawa as alluring as I and willing to use her precious vacation time to be there with me.

She unfortunately spent 20 years in the same job, giving it all she had, only to be just another number during and upheaval of restructuring. The good news is she has landed on her feet and now moving in a better work direction and just days away from a much needed vacation! Alwaki, here we come.

I'm right behind you leaving two days later but I will be at 3SeasonsCamp
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle