Field and Stream

Started by Oarin, November 28, 2014, 01:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oarin

A new Field and Stream store opened in Rochester and my son and I went today. It's a really nice store, rivaling Cabelas. I picked up some ammo and a nice upright pole holder for only $20 . It screws together in minutes and holds plenty pf poles. Maybe I'll even let Capt. Guy use it, although it's fun watching him duct tape pieces of cardboard on the wall to keep his poles apart. Oarin.

john c

Just what you needed----- another good store to take your money.  It is always nice to have choices and fun to look at.  I would go with the entertainment factor on who gets to use the holder ;D.

John
Smile, every one will wonder what you have been up to.

Oarin

Good call John. The key to the entertainment is hiding the Gorilla Tape and giving him the cheap stuff and watching it fall down.

john c

Oh you evil man  ;D ;D ;D.  Remind me never to go fishing with you, I never would of thought of that, you must be a very smart man :-X.

John
Smile, every one will wonder what you have been up to.

Dog

Gary,

nice pickups! I have a few things on my wish list at the new Altoona Field & Stream store I'm hoping to pickup this winter if I can get the funds out of my 4Runner offroad buldup fund. ;D

Nate
One more cast...