Kipawa Distric Map

Started by Hodgey1, August 12, 2019, 08:41:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hodgey1

Hello All,  @T-Bone has very graciously gift me a very cool map of the entire Kipawa region. It appears to be from the 1960's I think, maybe later?

I have accesses at my work to a large format scanner and I have made a digital copy of it for all to see. I am hosting it on my google drive account and hope it is easy enough for all of you to access. If anyone has issues, please let me know and I will do what I can to help.

It has been scanned into a .PDF format that is pretty universal. If anyone so desires to own a hard copy, download the .PDF onto a thumb drive and take it to a place like Staples, Kinkos or even Walmart that does poster sized printing, for a printed copy.

Thanks T-Bone!

Link to Map: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZrZ_Tu2yh-yBn5WDb_RSsIyFvtRW1Ndz
Walleye Rock!

Greg

Geeezzz   that is so cool - thanks Hodgey and Mr T!!!

limacharley

I've had the pleasure of a few pints at #6.
Everybody is a genius.
But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,
it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
- Albert Einstein

Hodgey1

I really kind a messed up the launch of this map. After logging in to see at @limacharley ‘s comments, it has Dawned on me, that I should’ve posted it as a .jpg also. I will Try to do so today, so everyone can at least see it. Sorry
Walleye Rock!

puckster_guy

Quote from: limacharley on August 13, 2019, 08:39:18 AM
I've had the pleasure of a few pints at #6.

I remember going to that bar a few times way back when. Had some good times there. Too bad it's still not open.
Days spent fishing don't count against life :)

limacharley

Hey Puck
They turned that place into the admin offices for Tembec but now with Rayonnier buying Tembec, everything was shifted down to Jacksonville, FLA.
My former neighbor got transferred recently to that office. His wife can barely speak English.
There might be hope that they bring back the bar. It's a fantastic spot on the water.
Everybody is a genius.
But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,
it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
- Albert Einstein

puckster_guy

That would be cool. One of the first things I looked into when I returned to Temiscaming was that bar. It had a good atmosphere and saw some decent bands there too.
Days spent fishing don't count against life :)

Hodgey1

Here are the photos of the map.

Walleye Rock!