hiring

Started by wayne, March 08, 2022, 10:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wayne

Not sure if this post is allowed on the board? If not I will take it down.
Kipawa Lodge is currently seeking 2 candidates to join our team for the upcoming season. Cabin Cleaner and Dockhand. This is a live-in position with a weekly wage, meals and accommodations provided. Students are welcomed to apply. Training provided. Boating license would be an asset.  Please send resume and a brief work history to info@kipawalodge.com Thanks

Fort Wisers

Hi Wayne, sent you an email about our oldest daughter.
Thanks, sounds like a great opportunity!

Hodgey1

if only I was 40 years younger!  :)
Walleye Rock!

Fort Wisers

I had similar thoughts Hodgey lol

Quote from: Hodgey1 on March 09, 2022, 02:21:46 PM
if only I was 40 years younger!  :)

Greg

No problem Wayne... hope the forum can help you find someone (or some-two)!

Do you have a booth at the sportsman show this year?  I am headed to Peterborough on the 20th to the fishing show there... I always find great deals at that show (this is the one that used to be in Bowmanville).

Cheers,
Greg

wayne

Thanks Greg. We hope to find a couple of employees.  No shows this year. We always did the Toronto show, but that was cancelled 2 years ago when covid hit. Five days before we were scheduled to go. Lost our funds for the booth space and show guide.  >:(

hinorth

Wayne, I sent a msg through your webpage

Greg

I can't believe they would keep your money for the booth when they cancelled... what a poor business decision.  How do they expect business' to come back and buy more when they treat people that way!!!

Makes me glad I am not going to that show! (My buddies and I debated going to Toronto for that show also).

Greg

limacharley

Hi Wayne,

Can you clarify if your hires need to be Canadian citizens or can Americans work for you with Immigration's blessing?
Everybody is a genius.
But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,
it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
- Albert Einstein

wayne

Hey Luc
Sure, will gladly accept applicants from the U.S They must have a valid work visa for Canada.  From what I have read not easy to get these days.