Started by Kill Switch, October 19, 2023, 09:38:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kill Switch

Folks, need some reports so I can live vicariously through you and waste time at work....lol
Cheers
Patrick

Ozzy30

Unfortunately I closed up the cottage Thanksgiving weekend and I'm not sure if I'm going to head back up.  The weather was so bad Thanksgiving I only fished for about 3 hrs on Sat.  We caught 3, fishing turned slower this fall.  Last year in late September and early October the water temperature was a lot colder.  Late September this year I did 2 weekends in shorts and T-shirts and water was high 60's.  If I do get up I will post something.

Kill Switch

Hi Ozzy
How was fishing throughout summer?
I was there late May and again near the end of August. Both trips had is scratching our heads tryin to find fish in the north end of the lake.  August I normally find them on mid lake humps in the evening. Not this year.
Oh well, still love going. Miss it already.

Take care

Ozzy30

We had a great early season, I was hit and miss the rest of summer, I was there most of every weekend and I troll alot more than I jig so my numbers are always lower than most.  I did end up catching some nice fish this year.  Pike probably 6 over 7lbs with largest being 15lbs.  Smallmouth was 5.65lbs and walleye we caught over 20 over the slot this year.  The largest being 7lbs actually jigging.