Sad times and very sad news

Started by Jow, April 15, 2024, 10:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jow

Hi my kipawa friends. Last month,my best friend.. my best fishing buddy, my son, was taken from me in a tragic farming accident. A few of you knew and met him. We have been part of this Kipawa  family for over 15 years. This has been very difficult to put into words so please be kind if grammar goes out the door. Please keep my Joel in your prayers as I navigate through this oh so difficult situation. I would not trade anything in this world for the precious time I spent with.
Joel Owen Wallace 1999-2024.IMG_5653.jpg

Oarin

I'm so sorry. I can't imagine the grief your going through.

T

Fort Wisers

So sorry for your loss, this must be a very difficult time. Thanks for sharing....

Erin

Heartfelt condolences to you and your family

knuckles

Our thoughts and hearts are with you during this troubling time.

RHYBAK

Jow
I am so sorry to hear .
My sincerest condolences.

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

Sandman

Sorry to hear of your loss. I can't imagine.

NortonJoe

My deepest condolences to you and your family...life is indeed fragile.
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
~Henry David Thoreau

RickOnt

I can not imagine your sorrow of having lost a son.

Sincerest condolences

Remember the good times
"Making Memories"

bjb178

There are no words to express the sorrow of losing a child. My prayers are with you and your family.

T-Bone

Same age as my son...I can't imagine the heartache and sense of loss you must be feeling. My sincere condolences...wishing you strength and comfort in your time of grieving. So sorry, JOW....
Embrace every moment...you only get it once

Jow

Thank You all for the kind words.Going fishin on Kip will never be the same....He will be with me in spirit, I know that for sure.