Back to Ogascanan This Year

Started by Nancy, June 05, 2017, 03:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nancy

Last year John and I decided that 2016 would be our last year going north as the trip is very hard for him. But after a depressing fall, realizing that the time is over for us to make those wonderful trips.  John decided as long as he can stand he is going. So, we have reservations again this year for two weeks. (I think he may have mentioned about going in one of his posts).  So we are so looking forward to the trip this year. Hopefully everything will go smooth for us. We leave July 28. Time can not come fast enough.

RHYBAK

Hi Nancy
Very good to hear your heading back.
Just a small hint for the future.

3Seasoncamp cabins are withing 15 feet of the shore.
No big hills to climb.
Only 6 steps and your in the cabin.
O.K. , some cabins might be 30 feet from the water but still, no hill to climb.
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

Jay Thomas

That's the spirit! Glad to learn that you and John will head north again this year. Have a great trip!

Jay

Fishn Deep

Terrific news! Enjoy and have an awesome trip!

Oarin

I'm happy for you guys!!! I like John's attitude!!

Ira

Great that you've decided to continue making the trip. This is only our second year - hope we are able to get in many more!!

johnny walleye

puckster_guy

Awesome to hear. Plenty of places on Kip that'll be easier on John. I;ve been to Miwapini (?)Lodge. right close to town and paved almost all the way. That drivw is easier on you. However I understand going to Lake O
Days spent fishing don't count against life :)

SgtCrabby

Woo-Hoo!
Your going back to the northlands. 
And you have a couple of other camps already mentioned here that can help stretch your years of going to our dreamland.

I think we'll miss seeing each other by about 3 weeks. We go late this year.