Good read on Eric

Started by Canuckbass, February 14, 2016, 06:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canuckbass

As most know Eric owns a lodge on Kipawa, he uses for private friends and family.
Here is a good read from an article that came out a month or two ago. Kipawa is his favourite place to relax.

http://www.thehockeynews.com/blog/the-big-easy-eric-lindros-is-healthy-and-happy-after-blazing-a-trail-for-player-safety/

Jay Thomas

Thanks for posting that reference. I was happy to read that Eric seems to be doing well.

Jay

Fort Wisers

Awesome read!
Thanks for Posting @Canuckbass
That picture of him holding the two new borns with his wife standing close with the other one is priceless!
Any of the fathers on this board can relate to that!
And we're all thinking the same thing: "Thank goodness our kids are grown past that stage"!
Just kidding around, its all fun!

getthenet

Congrats to Eric Lindros for being voted into the Hockey Hall of Fame !

Fort Wisers

Quote from: getthenet on June 29, 2016, 02:58:27 AM
Congrats to Eric Lindros for being voted into the Hockey Hall of Fame !

x2

Canuckbass

Thanks guys, been a busy week for him at the cottage doing a ton of radio interviews. Such a nice relief to have him in and well deserved.
Kids are getting bigger and took oldest boy Carl for a ride on my John Deere today.

getthenet

Congrats again to Eric Lindros ! Number 88 was retired Thursday ,1/18/18, in a ceremony by the Philadelphia Flyers ! You deserve it my friend !

puckster_guy

Quote from: getthenet on January 22, 2018, 03:50:17 AM
Congrats again to Eric Lindros ! Number 88 was retired Thursday ,1/18/18, in a ceremony by the Philadelphia Flyers ! You deserve it my friend !

I watched that before the leafs game. A wonderful, classy ceremony. From one hockey player to another . Congrats, brother, well deserved. :)
Days spent fishing don't count against life :)

chiaro

Some nice fishing near his camp...a beautiful area.