Pulled the trigger...BANG!!!

Started by T-Bone, March 18, 2019, 03:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bone

We'll be north of Toronto on THURSDAY 5/23 by 1PM. But yes...always looking to avoid that SNAFU on the 400 North. Thanks.
Embrace every moment...you only get it once

GregL

Awesome!! We'll be there as well!! Can't wait!

T-Bone

Quote from: GregL on April 05, 2019, 08:39:08 AM
Awesome!! We'll be there as well!! Can't wait!

Then I guess we'll see you there.  ;)

What cabin are you in?

Hodgey1

Wish I was going also T. I cant wait for july!
Walleye Rock!

T-Bone

Quote from: Hodgey1 on April 08, 2019, 12:44:48 PM
Wish I was going also T. I cant wait for july!

What's stopping you?  :P

T-Bone

7 hours. Locked and loaded. Can't wait to get on this adventure. Will report if possible.

Hodgey1

Quote from: T-Bone on May 22, 2019, 09:09:25 PM
7 hours. Locked and loaded. Can't wait to get on this adventure. Will report if possible.

As I sit here at work...…….. I would give anything to be sitting in a boat in Kipawa right now. Enjoy your trip T and Tell Mattie I said hey!
Walleye Rock!

crunchie

Quote from: Hodgey1 on May 23, 2019, 09:49:41 AM
Quote from: T-Bone on May 22, 2019, 09:09:25 PM

As I sit here at work...…….. I would give anything to be sitting in a boat in Kipawa right now. Enjoy your trip T and Tell Mattie I said hey!
Are you claiming that coffee mug for real, or a joke?  From what I'm reading, you haven't been up here yet?
Keep your stick on the ice and your rod in the water

Hodgey1

Quote from: crunchie on May 23, 2019, 10:22:23 PM
Are you claiming that coffee mug for real, or a joke?  From what I'm reading, you haven't been up here yet?

Very sorry I wasn’t clearer with my joking about the coffee mug. I haven’t been since last September unfortunately.
Walleye Rock!

Hodgey1

Tbone and company are probably heading into camp at this moment. Hope the storms heading North miss them.
Walleye Rock!

Mlambert

Heading up to Alwaki on the 15th, cant wait.  Anyone else going up to Kip that weekend?