Angola rest stop

Started by Jig and drift, June 06, 2024, 07:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jig and drift

So for folks heading north from Ohio, western PA and western NY I understand the Angola plaza is closed. Gas still open correct? Can always RR at the duty free but is this info accurate ? Any info would be helpful.

Teach

Signs on I90 shows gas is still available. Out of cental ohio we gassed and had breakfast at route 7 and I90 in Ohio.  Gassed again at exit 1 on I190.  It is a difficult exit to navigate but we spend the night there on our return trip and have learned how it operates. 

T-Bone

Open for gas and snacks, tobacco, cold drinks both east and west. We stopped both ways. Porta Potty for bio relief....
Embrace every moment...you only get it once

Hodgey1

I'm pretty sure they have been working on Angola for over a year. The gas is definitely open, but like Tbone said, porta potty  :o
Walleye Rock!

Lizard King

Quote from: Teach on June 06, 2024, 08:34:42 PMSigns on I90 shows gas is still available. Out of cental ohio we gassed and had breakfast at route 7 and I90 in Ohio.  Gassed again at exit 1 on I190.  It is a difficult exit to navigate but we spend the night there on our return trip and have learned how it operates. 

Been using Exit 1 on I190 on way up for decades.
Hop off, get gas and use restroom, hop right back on highway.
I can get to Kipawa and back to North Bay with fair amount of gas to spare.  Not hauling boat.
Then to Angola on way back.

Hodgey1

Quote from: Lizard King on June 07, 2024, 01:02:14 PMBeen using Exit 1 on I190 on way up for decades.

LK, where is exit 1? on I90
Walleye Rock!