Welcome to new members

Started by Administrator, April 02, 2017, 09:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blubyu

Quote from: Administrator on April 21, 2017, 02:36:33 PM
Welcome to @Blubyu, our newest member. I overlooked welcoming you to our board. My apologies. Feel free to introduce yourself hear of leave your introduction pinned to the top of this discussion board.
Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to all the "scuttlebutt" on everything Lake Kipawa has to offer. I have been coming to Lake Kipawa since 1984. Can't stay away. Over the years my group has stayed at Corbeau, Alwaki, White Birch and Milwapanee Lodges. We usually are there for 2 weeks in June and may also head back for a late season week in September this year. We have "tagged" our group "The Old Farts". We didn't start out that way...but we all have added years! The 1st week of June can't come soon enough! I look forward to everyone's posts and hope to join in the conversation. Tight lines everyone!

Administrator

Let's welcome our newest member, Finigan_1. Please feel free to introduce yourself here or the pinned post at the top of this board.

Administrator

Please welcome our newest member to the board, @50fish. Please make yourself at home here. Everyone is friendly and more than willing to help. You can introduce yourself here or in the Introduction post pinned at the top of this Discussion page.

SgtCrabby

SgtCrabby

Oarin

Welcome to the board. At the top of the Discussion section is a place to tell us a little bit about yourself. Check it out. There are some very knowledgeable people here. I think you'll like the site.

SgtCrabby

Welcome to the board @Muchadoaboutnothin.

Tell us a little about yourself.

johnny walleye

getthenet

Will we break the 300 member mark this week ?

Administrator

Welcome to the board, @jmwillis32. Please feel free to introduce yourself here or in the introduction post pinned at the top. Thank you very much @SgtCrabby for welcoming the members that I missed. I have a bad habit of admitting them on my phone but hate to make a post from the phone. Apparently, senioritis has stuck and forgot to make a post once I got to the computer.  Welcome to all the recent new members. Thank you for joining this humble group.

jmwillis32

Thanks for the welcome.....have been fishing the area for the last 23 years, generally in May and early June.  Have fished Kipawa out of Kipawa Lodge; Dumoine for many years through Kipawa Outfitters and Camps Coucoushee on Kikwissi.  Always look forward to our trips up from SC, except for the black flies.

Cheers JMW

Balsams

JMW, just curious how was your experience at coucoushee? What time of year and approx what year?

SgtCrabby

@Administrator,  I remember when I first joined the old site and being welcomed in. The new site was so many of our friends from the old.
All our new friends should feel welcomed too.

Administrator

Please welcome our newest member, @Shanesaw. Please make yourself feel at home here. Everyone is more than willing to help or feel free to share your experiences. You can introduce yourself here or there is an Introduction post pinned at the top of this discussion.