Welcome to new members

Started by Administrator, April 02, 2017, 09:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Administrator

Please welcome @Canez to our forum. Feel free to make yourself at home. There a bunch of people here more than willing to help you or feel free to share your experiences. You can introduce yourself here or at the introduction post pinned at the top of this discussion.

Administrator

Please welcome @RoK as the newest member of our board. Feel free to make yourself at home. Everyone here is more than willing to help you with anything or feel free to share your experiences. Please introduce yourself here or in the Introduction post pinned to the top.

Fort Wisers

Welcome @RoK, @Canez and @Shanesaw!
Hope you enjoy the forum....

RoK

Thanks

I have been enjoying the forum for years, before that the old .net board too, just reading as a guest, usually daydreaming at work =  a passive guest. But since I needed a bit of help I joined and Rhybak assisted immediately. Thanks!

May as well introduce myself then. From St. Catharines, Ont, our group from surrounding area and one buddy living in Pennsylvania have been going for approx 17 years to Kipawa.  Love it and as a soon as we get back home we start dreaming of the next year.

Its not catching fish that's the most important, although its a close 2nd, but we never have any issues catching a lot of walleye. Jigs & leeches always work for us. Although after reading some posts a while back, I am going to try drop shotting. We do get a lot of snags with the jigs so maybe that will be a new improvement to our arsenal.

Heading up on May 29, like a kid at Christmas, it can't come fast enough.
Cheers, Ron

RHYBAK

Welcome to the board Rok

What camp do you go to?
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

RoK

Hi Rhybak - Kipawa Outpost
Cheers, Ron

SgtCrabby

Welcome aboard the board RoK!

Shanesaw

Thx for the Welcome !
Heading to Ogascanan Lodge beginning of June for the first time.
Can't wait !!!
Cheers !

Administrator

Please welcome @mikedor  and @LEGROS as the newest members of the board. Please feel free to introduce yourselves here or in the introduction post pinned to the top of this page. Make yourself feel at home here and feel free to add your experiences or ask any questions.

eric

I've been a member for about a year now, but haven't got around to posting. I figure this is a good place to start.

I've been going up to Lake Kipawa every year since I was born and staying at our family's cabin, but just got into fishing last year. I had been fishing for about a month when I came up for last year's trip, so needless to say I was a bit clueless.

Our trip this year is July 14th-21st. I am looking forward to getting up their and trying some of the techniques I have seen on this forum.

Greg

Ill be there the same week (july 15 to 21) - I'll be at Alwaki lodge - what area is your family cabin?

eric

We put the boat in at the public ramp in Laniel and it's about a mile to the cabin from there.

Ira

Shanesaw - welcome to the forum - you can learn a lot here to prep for you trip.  And I know you'll have a great time at Ogascanan. We made our first trip up there last year and are heading back up in 2 weeks. The Mullens are great hosts and will help you find fish. Listen to their tips. (leave some fish for us)

Administrator

Please help me welcome @Pikemaster to our forum. Pikemaster, feel free to make yourself at home. There are many people on this forum with a multitude of knowledge. Or feel free to share your experiences, be it fishing or otherwise.

Administrator

Please help me welcome @All Hooked Up to our forum. Feel free to make yourself at home. Members here have a wealth of info or please add your own. You may introduce yourself here or there is an introductions thread pinned at the top of this board.